Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here are a list of frequently asked questions. If you don’t find an answer to your question, please feel free to Contact Me.
How do I get my files?
- I can FTP them to your server
- I can put them in my DropBox for you to download
- I can host them (privately) on my web server
How can I pay you?
- I accept Paypal, Business Check or Credit Card.
What time zone are you in?
- I am in the Pacific Time Zone
What is your turn around time?
- 24 Hours or less for normal projects. Longer projects such as narrations or audio books may take longer.
What happens if I don’t like how it turns out?
- I will be happy to make free revisions until you are satisfied, within reason.
What happens if I change my script after your done?
- Most of the time, there will be a charge related to how much of the script has changed.
What format do you deliver the audio?
- I can deliver in WAV, MP3, OGG, and more. Normally my clients want 44.1khz audio at 16 bit, but I am able to go up to 96k and 24 bit.
How is the quality of your audio?
- I have spent a great deal of energy creating a very professional sound booth. I take my noise floor number very seriously and it is between -65 to -75 db. I run high quality third party filters for noise gate (what little there is), compression, eq etc. I edit out any stray mouth clicks and breaths. I can also deliver the raw audio files and you can process them yourself.